New obligations regarding COVID-19 – updated
CROSSING THE BORDERS
There are new obligations connected with crossing the borders.
- List of countries according to the level of risk – countries with low-risk of Covid-19 contagion
- Are you from high-risk countries? (usually non-EU countries, but there are some exceptions – Thailand, Korea or Canada are low-risk countries)
- Before entering the country, you have to fill in following electronic form (print the form or do a pdf copy, you will be asked to show it at the borders).
- Undergo a PCR test for SARS CoV-2 at your own expense (during the first 5 days), the result must be notified to the given hygienic station no later than 7 days after entering the territory of the Czech Republic.
- If you stay at the dormitory, you will be accommodated in a special area. Please, cooperate with the dormitory staff, follow their instructions and do not leave your room until your test is negative and you are allowed by the dormitory to do so.
- Email your test results to the given
- During the first 10 days all foreigners must wear face-masks or respirators and limit their free movement in the territory (only journeys to university, travel required to arrange essential life needs, travel to healthcare facilities and social services facilities, travel to take care of urgent official matters).
Contact information of the Prague hygiene station:+420 227 272 065 – from 8:00 till 18:00 every day
- The places where you can undergo the test are available here (although in Czech only, you will find a map on the website).
- We recommend you to use any of the testing center where you can book an appointment in advance to don’t wait so long in the queue – book it in advance, even before your arrival to Prague ( Medical centre Agel – Italska street (near to the University Campus), Žluté lázně, Hospital in vinohrady, Hospital in Motol, Hospital VFn Na Bojišti – closed to IP Pavlova, Hospital in Prague 6)
- or to go to GHC GENETICS at Václavské náměstí (reachable by tram 9 from the dormitory) open daily from 8 AM until 6 PM, phone: (+420) 739 500 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – it can happen that you will wait many hours for testing, but they speak English
- or let you test at the Prague airport – there also isn’t any booking system
- Find here the new webportal with information on all testing places on Covid-19 in Prague (the nearest place to your location, the way of registration, number of free spots..)
VALID MEASURES IN CZECHIA
- Face-mask-wearing is compulsory in all indoor places and outside for all pedestrians if people are closer than two meters apart (except of families walking together and people doing sport) – valid from 21 October.
- Groups of a maximum of six people can meet.
- Restaurants, bar, discos and clubs are closed.
- Concerts, theater performances are banned, museums, galleries, castles, chateaux and similar historical or cultural objects, observatories and planetariums are also closed.
- Sports grounds in indoor buildings (e.g. gyms, courts, fitness centers swimming pools etc.) are closed.
- Groups of a maximum of two people can enter and stay in the shopping malls, shops and service points.
- Drinking of alcohol at public places is banned.