Admission procedure to FIS Master programs
Academic year 2021/2022, start of studies in September 2021
Round I: December 2020-February 2021 (recommended for Visa-required students)
admission exam – 12-14 March 2021
Round II: March – April 2021
admission exam – 7-9 May 2021
Minimum admission requirements
E-application + Application fee
- Round I – December 2020 – February 2021 (recommended for Visa-required students, to have more time to finish and submit the Visa application)
- Round II – March – April 2021
Application package: required documents
(documents 1-3 have to be uploaded to the online application form, study documents are required also as “hard copies” – official verified- for more instructions ask at email@example.com)
- CV (in English, structured CV, max.2 pages)
- ISM – Motivation Letter (in English, 1 page) / EDA – Recommendation letter (from your teacher, thesis supervisor, professional team leader…)
- Proof of English knowledge (not necessary if your are a native speaker): either a confirmation that your bachelor program was taught full in English or one of international recognized language certificates at level B2 or higher (IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL iBT 87 or higher, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- Study documents – hard copies (verified by a public notary office): transcript of records, bachelor’s diploma certificate (or a current confirmation of studies in case you are in the last semester of the bachelor’s program) – both documents are accepted in English language, if necessary please do official translation to Czech or English, recognition of the bachelor’s degree in the Czech Republic – the recognition should be done before you will pass the admission exam (for students who have already finished their bachelor’s degree) or before enrollment to studies (for students in their last year of bachelor’s studies)
Recognition of the previous education in the Czech Republic
The recognition of the bachelor’s/ master’s degree for purpose of the admission procedure at the Prague University of Economics and Business can be done due to the new institutional accreditation at our institution, it is a legal requirement according to Czech law.
We require the hard copies (have to be true of copies notarized/ verified by a notary office) of:
- final transcript of records (diploma supplement)
- diploma certificate
- both documents are accepted in English, if the documents were not issued in English by the university then you are requested to send also the official/verified translation of the documents to the English or Czech language
- applicant submits the request at the website https://edu.vse.cz
On Friday morning (8am CET) you will receive the topics and instructions for the admission essay on your email address given in the online application form. You will be asked to upload the essay to your application account till Sunday 12 midnight CET.
Dates for the admission exams:
- Round I – 12-14 March 2021
- Round II – 7-9 May 2021
Acceptance to the program
- Online enrollment to studies – June 2021.
- The tuition fee for the first semester (1.900 EUR) has to be done before 1st September.
- Start of classes – Mid September 2021.