Application round II (March 2019 -April 2019)
Information only for English taught Master´s programmes – ISM, MOS, QEA
How to apply?
Admission requirements: Bachelor degree
Fill in the online application and pay the application fee
Send us the application package
Write the admission exam
Acceptance to the programme
Minimum admission requirements
E-application + Application fee
The application period for 2018/2019, Round II (programme start in September 2019) will be running from 1st March 2019 to 30th April 2019.
To finish the application students have to pay the application fee in amount of 50 EUR (1300 CZK).
Instructions for payment will be available to you in the e-application system once you have started your e-application.
Application package: required documents
(all documents have to be sent by email as jpg or pdf files, study documents are required also as “hard copies” – official verified- for more instructions ask at email@example.com)
- CV (in English, structured CV, max.2 pages)
- ISM – Motivation Letter (in English, 1 page) / MOS, QEA – Recommendation letter (from your teacher, thesis supervisor, professional team leader…)
- Proof of English knowledge (not necessary if your are a native speaker): either a confirmation that your bachelor programme was taught full in English or one of international recognised language certificates at level B2 or higher (IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL iBT 87 or higher, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- Study documents: transcript of records, bachelor diploma (or a current confirmation of studies in case you are in the last semester of the bachelor programme), recognition of the bachelor degree in the Czech Republic (this is a legal requirement, the recognition should be done before enrollement to studies at latest)
No appearance in person required, to be done per e-mail.
You will be asked to write:
- ISM – an essay on a given topic (IT related) , lenght of essay 2.000-2.400 words
- MOS – an essay on a given topic (Economic Statistics related), lenght of essay 2.000-2.400 words
- QEA – a test – interpret a small set of statistical data and outputs from statistical software
Date of the admission exam: Middle of May 2019.