Prague is a beautiful and historical city in central Europe, one of the most visited cities in Europe.
8 facts about Prague:
- a long history (more then 1.100 years old city)
- a cultural, political and economic center of the Czech Republic
- have about 1.4 Mio inhabitans
- the Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world
- Prague is one of the safest cities in Europe
- compared to other european cities affordable living costs
- located in the center of Europe, it is not far away to visit any other cities or countries in Europe
- low unemployment rate, after your studies you can start your professional career here
Which places to visit in and outside of Prague? Read here some tips of our student.