Students, who are citizens from other countries than EU, have to apply for Visa for their stay in the Czech Republic.

There are two types of Visa, both will allow you to study and work at the same time in Czechia, issuing of Visa takes usually 60 days after submission of the Visa application:


Generally those documents are required by the Visa application:

(check always the webpage of the Ministry of Interior and of the Czech Embassy to get full information)

How to get an appointment at the Czech Embassy?


How to prolong your Visa in the Czech republic?
(information for students after the first academic year of studies)

  • Author: FIS Masters
  • Created on:
  • Last update: