Admissions – Master programs
- ROUND I: 1st November 2023 – 28th February 2024 (recommended for Visa-required students)
admission exam – 8th-10th March 2024
- ROUND II: 1st March – 30th April 2024
admission exam – 10th – 12th May 2024
The application period for 2024/2025 (start of studies in September 2024):
- Round I – 1 November 2023 – 28 February 2024 (recommended for Visa-required students, to have more time to finish and submit the Visa application)
- Round II – 1 March – 30 April 2024
To finish the application, students have to pay the application fee in amount of 50 EUR (1,250 CZK). Instructions for payment will be available to you in the e-application system once you have started your e-application.
⇒Students applying for the programme Information Systems Management have to select one of the specialization, Management of Business Informatics or Data & Business. You may apply for both specialization (for one application fee), but the priority for one of the specialization has to be selected.
⇒Students applying for the programme Economic Data Analysis will choose their specialization during the first semester, they apply just for the programme Economic Data Analysis.
(documents 1-3 have to be uploaded to the online application form, study documents are required also as “hard copies” – official verified- for more instructions ask at email@example.com)
- CV – use this form only, CV form for ISM, CV form for EDA; have to be uploaded to the online application form
- Motivational video – 2-3 Minutes long, upload the video to YouTube channel or Vimeo application, insert the link into the CV form; Tips and instructions for the motivational video
- Proof of English proficiency (not necessary if your are a native speaker)
- Study documents – Recognition of previous education at VŠE
No appearance in person is required, to be done online. You will be asked to write within 3 days an essay on a given topic, the length of the essay 2.000 words: ISM – on an IT- related topic, EDA – on an economic-statistics related topic.
On Friday morning (8am CET) you will receive the topics and instructions for the admission essay on your email address given in the online application form. You will be asked to upload the essay to your application account till Sunday 12 midnight CET.
Dates for the admission exams:
- Round I – 8-10 March 2024
- Round II – 10-12 May 2024
|Part of the exam||Maximum score|
|Review of the motivational video||25 %|
|Overal evaluation of the applicant (review of the CV)||25 %|
|Admission argumentative essay||50 %|
Online enrollment to studies – June 2024
The tuition fee for the first semester (2.500 EUR) has to be done before 1st September 2024
Start of classes – Mid September 2024