- The Jarov dormitory is available for international students (as well as for Czech students) – approximately 15 minutes from the university (by tram).
- VŠE guarantees a place at the university dormitory for all the international students.
- International students are most commonly accommodated at Palachova dormitory and Jarov II (5 Minutes far away from the Palachova dormitory)
- The prices for the accomodation:
- standard shared room (double-bed room in a unit with two rooms – together 4 students in one unit, shared kitchen and bathroom) – 8-12 EUR per night
- comfort single room (single room in a unit with two rooms – together 2 students in one unit, shared kitchen and bathroom) – 10-20 EUR per night
- Detailed price list see here.
- You can apply in advance only. Applications will be open in June, to finish the application is necessary to pay a deposit in amount of 5.000 CZK (200 EUR). Then the communication proceeds with the Dormitory management.
- Moving in to rooms is possible usually from the second week in September.