International Week 2020 at VŠE
The 4th International Week took place from 20 to 23 January 2020, the courses were organised this time by our Faculty, by the Faculty of Finance and Accounting and by the Faculty of Economics.
Students could choose from 7 different courses, in courses have been registered more then 170 students. Students could enjoy a different style of teaching, very good lectures on various topics and practice their English.
On Thursday 23 January all teachers presented their course in 15 Minutes. We could get know what was going on in other classes. It was very interesting to see, how different the courses were, but all of them good and on a very high level.
I-Week courses are:
- elective intesive courses for 3 ECTS credits
- taught by guest lectures from our partner universities and organisations abroad
- recommended especially for Master students
- the lectures will be taught from Monday 20 to Wednesday 22 January 2020
- International Day – on Thursday 23 January 2020 guest professors are giving summarizing short presentations