Registrations to International Week courses in January 2020 are OPEN!
The 4th International Week will take place from 20 to 23 January 2020, the courses are organised this time by our Faculty, by the Faculty of Finance and Accounting and by the Faculty of Economics.
Students may choose from 7 different courses:
I-Week courses are:
- elective intesive courses for 3 ECTS credits
- taught by guest lectures from our partner universities and organisations abroad
- recommended especially for Master students
- the lectures will be taught from Monday 20 to Wednesday 22 January 2020
- on Thursday 23 January 2020 you may look forward for summarizing short presentations from all guest professors
- registration is possible in InSIS via usual course registration system