International Week 2021
- The International Week 2021 (I-Week 2021) will take place from Monday 18th January till Thursday 21st January 2021.
- The I-Week will be organised by the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS) and the Faculty of Finance and Accounting (FFA).
- All courses are elective intensive courses for 3 ECTS credits, taught by guest lectures from our partner universities and organizations from abroad.
- Registration to courses offered by the Faculty of Finance and Accouting is already OPEN! Other courses will be annouced soon!
- Registration to I-Week courses is possible only in InSIS within the usual registration period.
- The lectures will be taught from Monday 18th to Wednesday 20th January 2021, from 8:30am to 4pm.
- INTERNATIONAL DAY: on Thursday 21st January you you will hear summarizing short presentations from all guest professors!
Photos from the International Week 2020