International Week 2020
- The International Week 2020 will take place from Monday 20th January till Thursday 23rd January 2020.
- The International Week is organised this time by the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS), the Faculty of Finance and Accounting (FFA) and the Faculty of Economics (FoEcon). We believe in the power of cooperation, more involved faculties means also more intensive courses and more guest professors.
- All courses are elective intensive courses for 3ECTS credits, taught by guest lectures from our partner universities and organizations from abroad.
- The lectures will be taught from Monday 20 to Wednesday 22 January, on Thursday 23 January you may look forward for summarizing short presentations from all guest professors!
- Registration is possible in InSIS via usual course registration system from.
Photos from the International Week 2019