- The International Week will take place – 16-19 January 2023
- The I-Week will be organised by the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS), the Faculty of Finance and Accounting (FFA) and the Faculty of International Relations (FIR).
- All courses are elective intensive courses for 3 ECTS credits, taught by guest professors from our partner universities and organizations from abroad.
- The lectures will be taught from Monday 16th to Wednesday 18th January 2023, from 8:30am to 4pm.
- Registration to courses is OPEN until to the 12nd December 2022
Photos – International Week 2020