- The International Week 2022 will take place from 17th to 20th January 2022.
- The I-Week is organised by the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS) and the Faculty of Finance and Accounting (FFA).
- All courses are elective intensive courses for 3 ECTS credits, taught by guest professors from our partner universities and organizations from abroad.
- The lectures will be taught from Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th January 2022, from 8:15am to 4pm (on Monday the lectures start at 9:15).
- INTERNATIONAL DAY: on Thursday 20th January, summarizing short presentations from all guest professors.
- Registration to courses organized by the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics are open from 1st October to 30th November 2021.
- The course Introduction to Artificial Intelligence is already full, in the others there is still available capacity. Register your seat in time!