Applications round III – deadline by June 30
APPLICATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/21 ARE CLOSED!
This application round is recommended for n/on Visa-required students, for students from EU countries or foreigners already living in Czechia!
- application deadline – 30 June 2020
- fill in online application
- upload application documents – CV, recommendation letter (EDA)/motivation letter (ISM), proof of English knowledge at level B2 at least – native speakers don’t provide such confirmations (valid language certificates, confirmation that the bachelor’s degree was taught in English, some exceptions possible due to state of emergency in many countries)
- GUIDEBOOK – online application
- look for recognition of the previous education in the Czech Republic
- admission exam – long-term exam /held via email/, writing of an essay, 3-5 July 2020
- start of studies – Middle of September 2020
What is difference between the second and third application round?
There isn’t any difference. The first and second application rounds are recommended for Visa-required students. The third application round is only for students, who don’t need Visa for their stay in the Czech Republic or live already in Czechia.