Study abroad period
Exchange – Erasmus mobility
Exchange mobilities are administrated by the International Office (Oddělení zahraničních styků, Rajská Building- 5th floor).
Where to study abroad?
- ISM students can choose for their stay abroad partner universities offering courses in area – IT, business informatics, IT management (please consult your choice with doc. Svatá, the academic guarantor of the program ISM).
- DAM students (EDA students, specialization Data Analysis and Modelling) can choose for their stay abroad partner universities offering courses in area statistics, econometrics, IT, finance (please consult your choice with prof. Jablonský, the Head of the Deapartment of Econometrics).
- Read students final reports from last years (in InSIS)
When can I go abroad?
- In the 3rd semester.
- If you are interested in going abroad you need to participate in the selection proces.
Exchange – Erasmus student status
- During your study abroad period you remain (have to remain) being a student of VŠE and all your rights and duties related to this status remain the same (including the duty of paying the ISM/EDA tuition fee).
- The courses studied abroad and credits gained for them will be recognized as a part of your studies at VŠE (mainly as elective courses/ elective courses from the minor specialization)
- You do not pay any tuition fees to the partner university (host institution).
- You will receive a grant / scholarship/ financial support intended to help to cover the travel, housing and meal costs related to your study period abroad.
Administration of the exchange mobility
Accomodation and insurance
- Please note that not all partner schools are able to provide on campus accommodation to international students. Nevertheless all partners provide international students help in accommodation matters.
- Even if you are a European Health Insurance Card holder, it is still recommended to buy a commercial travel insurance policy.