Study abroad period
Exchange – Erasmus mobility
Exchange mobilities are administrated by the International Office (Oddělení zahraničních styků, Rajská Building- 5th floor).
Where to study abroad?
- Find here the whole list of VŠE partner institutions.
- Read students final reports from last years (in InSIS).
- Please look in downloads at the list of recommended partner institutions for your study programme.
When can I go abroad?
- In the 3rd semester.
- If you are interested in going abroad you need to participate in the selection proces.
Exchange – Erasmus student status
- During your study abroad period you remain (have to remain) being a student of VŠE and all your rights and duties related to this status remain the same (including the duty of paying the MOS/ISM/QEA tuition fee).
- The courses studied abroad and credits gained for them will be recognized as a part of your studies at VŠE (mainly as elective courses/ elective courses from the minor specialization)
- You do not pay any tuition fees to the partner university (host institution).
- You will receive a grant / scholarship/ financial support intended to help to cover the travel, housing and meal costs related to your study period abroad.
Administration of the exchange mobility
Accomodation and insurance
- Please note that not all partner schools are able to provide on campus accommodation to international students. Nevertheless all partners provide international students help in accommodation matters.
- Even if you are a European Health Insurance Card holder, it is still recommended to buy a commercial travel insurance policy.