IT support (online lectures)
applications (cloud service) from Microsoft
How to connect to a lecture?
1) In the webbrowser Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge open the webportal Office 365 (from them web address office.com). Register with your username to InSIS (email@example.com) and your password to InSIS.
2) In the webportal Office 365 choose the application Teams.
3) We recommend to switch from school screen to firm screen.
- In the settings symbol choose “setting” , arrangement “list” (for firms), arrangement “grid” (for schools).
4) Choose the Team of your Course, in case you received a code from teacher, insert the code (seven characters).
5) Online learning runs in mode “meeting”.
- Click on “hidden channel” and choose in “online learning” – “display”.
- Connect to the channel “online learning”.
- You may now set the video . If possible turn off the sound to don´t disturb the teacher.
- Click to login.