IT support (online lectures, office 365, manuals)
applications (cloud service) from Microsoft
How to connect to a lecture?
1) In the web browser Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge open the webportal Office 365 (the web address www.office.com). Register with your username to InSIS (email@example.com) and your password to InSIS or install the application MS Teams to your device.
2) In the webportal Office 365 choose the application Teams.
3) We recommend to switch from school screen to firm screen.
- In the settings symbol choose “setting” , arrangement “list” (for firms), arrangement “grid” (for schools).
4) Choose the Team of your Course, in case you received a code from teacher, insert the code (seven characters).
5) Online learning runs in mode “meeting”.
- Click on “hidden channel” and choose in “online learning” – “display”.
- Connect to the channel “online learning”.
- You may now set the video . If possible turn off the sound to don´t disturb the teacher.
- Click to login.