MT – Deadline overview
- Before the 3rd semester choose the MT topic and your thesis supervisor (it is possible to suggest your own topic after making an arrangement with your supervisor).
- Register into InSIS for the Diploma Seminar, there you get detailed instruction how to work at your MT – only ISM students!
- In the 3rd semester – gather information, sources and researches.
- In the 4th semester – write and finalise the MT.
- Submit your MT both in printed form in the ISM/ MOS/ QEA Office and in the online form into InSIS at latest until 3 December 2018.
- Defend your MT within your final state examination (at least one week before the state exam you will get the supervisor´s and opponent´s reviews). The state exam takes place at the enf of January 2019.
MT – Formal aspects
- Cover page (hard cover of your work: you can choose whatever color of the buckram you wish – the shop to print & bind it is nearby the university)
- Title pages: ISM_frontpage, MOS_frontpage, QEA_frontpage
- Acknowledgement (not compulsory)
- Abstract and keywords (all on one page)
- Text of the thesis (Introduction, Theoretical part, Practical part, Conclusions)
- List of abbreviations (if applicable)
- List of tables and charts
- List of references (literature) and other sources
All MT are to be checked by the anti-plagiarism software.